Host a drive
A supply drive is a great way to make a difference by giving students in need the educational tools to succeed in school. When you host a supply drive at your business or civic organization, your donation helps us keep the shelves stocked in our Teaching Tools Resource Center, which provides free supplies to teachers and students.
While many drives are organized in the summer to help get students ready to go back to school, there is an ongoing need for supplies throughout the school year.
Collected supplies may be dropped off at our office or we can arrange to pick up large quantities of items.
If you would like to help support students and teachers in Hillsborough County, your gift of any amount can help fund our programs and support our mission to strengthen public education. Here are some examples:
- $10 can provide 200 pencils.
- $25 can provide one filled backpack.
- $50 can provide personal care items for 1 classroom.
- $100 can provide 2 classrooms with art supplies.
- $225 can provide 4 classrooms with STEM materials.
- $500 can provide 770 books for a school library.